Monday, July 25, 2011

2 days...

We got home at 11:30 Saturday night and we leave again tomorrow at 4:30 in the morning. I WISH I had time to download pictures and make an amazing post of our Oregon trip - but, I'm lacking in time and effort. So...this what you get.

  • Balderdash - I learned some amazing words.
  • Boogie Boarding - the water was amazingly warm, and the waves were HUGEmungous!
  • Sun - I fried the last day.
  • Crabbing - wasn't good at all, but we caught and ate one crab Friday night :)
  • Laughing - that goes with all good family vacations.
  • Pacific City - sand dunes that were so wet it was like climbing stairs.
  • Astoria - climbed the column and flew a kite.
  • Pinochle - enough said....
  • Food - we eat more food at the coast than any other time of year - and it's all SOOO delicious!
Awww how I love the beach - I promise to post pictures of Oregon when I get home from Chicago and I PROMISE to post Chicago pictures - more to come - please don't be too board without pictures :)

~~Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment