Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor Day!

Meet our new babies. Jazmin and Appa. We got them in Emmett off of Craigslist. Their dad is a Husky Rottweiler mix and mom is an Italian Greyhound. I'm hoping the got a little more dad than mom. Jazmin is the boss, she pretty much takes over...Appa is more calm and a lover. I'm so excited for our new additions to the family. They're going to keep each other company and be my new running partners.


Appa got something in his face


Playing



Chewing on my pants...that's going to stop soon.





Jazmin



Appa




blue eye and brown eye - Jazmin's is the same way


This is what Anthony did this weekend too...It looks better now. 6 holes with concrete and blocks. Anthony did lots of work this weekend, while Rachel and I played with the puppies.


Go Anthony Go!




No comments:

Post a Comment