Monday, November 14, 2011

Blog Fail

It's been MONTHS since I've been on. Here's the recap of my crazy life.



  1. I have 2 dogs that escape out of my yard at least 5-15 times a week.

  2. Rachel lives here and helps chase dogs.

  3. Rachel helps my in my class at least twice a week.

  4. I love my hot tub.

  5. My room is a crazy place full of crazy kids, who I love dearly.

  6. I hang out with 23 children all day long that are 6-8 years old, and I love it.

  7. I have 5 pages of wonderful stories about my darling class in my journal, if you ever want to hear a great story...give me a call, kids say the most amazing things :)

  8. Everyone I know is having a baby. And no, I'm not, yet.

  9. I get to go on a date this week with my husband because him and I barely live in the same house together.

  10. I get a week off next week and I'm ready to dive into a new project :)

  11. My biggest annoyance in life right now is that our neighbors put up their Christmas decorations this weekend...it's the MIDDLE of NOVEMBER!!! Don't get me wrong, I love, love, LOVE Christmas, but, Thanksgiving needs it's moment in the spot light as well.

Ok - that's about it. That's my life in a nutshell. Things are pretty much the same. I'm getting into a groove at school, and really enjoying my wonderful team and class. It's been a crazy couple of months...but well worth the couple of weeks of yuck I went through to get here. I was very overwhelmed at first, but now things are running much smoother and I understand what I'm doing and what needs to be done :)

No comments:

Post a Comment