Friday, October 22, 2010

Gardening

I learned this year, I really do love gardening (except the whole pulling weeds part).

I started by going to Lowes and buying a million flowers to plant, have no idea what I was doing. We bought a few rose bushes and some annuals. It looked a so pretty when we got them all planted, but I had no idea how big they would all get.

Here is me, showing off what I accomplished!











There are my roses we babied along all year because we broke them in
1/2 when they were being planted.
My grandma brought me a box full of daffodil bulbs, so we'll see what my yard looks like next year. I feel successful in my "keeping plants alive" skill.
Oh, and for those of you who are wondering, I did finally get some tomatoes on my plant! It just took all season for them to actually get big enough to produce fruit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment