Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Where did Fall Go?

It's been a wonderful Snow Day, I've gotten so much done today! And, speaking of getting things done, I really should be updating those of you that keep in touch this way :)

Anthony and I were so excited to host Thanksgiving this year. Rachel came over to help (and visit, but mostly help) with cleaning the house, making pie, and starting the stuffing. We made a list for Thanksgiving day which included a specific time slot just for showering. We served dinner five minutes to 2:00. Whew, so proud :) The only thing that could have made it better was not having lumpy potatoes (and of course to have Ruth feeling better), but now I know, and I can fix that!









What a fun day! Thank you for letting me host this Holiday! We really enjoyed having our families together!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a very nice Thanksgiving you all had, everyone looks happy except Mikie, can't tell if Rob was happy or not. Miss everyone :-)

    ReplyDelete