Sunday, February 13, 2011

Why I Love....

SPRING!!!

I've got crazy Spring Fever right now. The weather is so wonderful, I'm sad to think it's going to be cold and rainy again before it gets nicer.

My list of why I love spring:

  1. Pizza and Beer (that was dinner tonight, but it's even better outside on the patio)
  2. Gardening - I really do love being out in my flower beds, but I can only stand pulling weeds for an hour.
  3. Fresh air!
  4. Skirts - I am for sure wearing one to work tomorrow, it's been a long winter without my skirts.
  5. Along with skirts - short sleeves.
  6. Longer days
  7. Mowing the lawn - yea, I'm a weirdo.
  8. Warmer weather (that's a given).
  9. Just the ability to be outside. I'm tired of sitting in my house being cold.

That's my short and condensed list. I'm so very excited for the weather to be nice and be outside for a change. I'm anxious to get my garden planted and start my beautiful flower beds. This spring/summer will be full of days outside in my yard, getting it just right.



My success from last year :) I'm not sure which ones will come back and what is gone. I guess I'll just have to watch and see what pops up. Ahhhh spring! How I miss you! Please arrive soon!

1 comment:

  1. i cannot wait for spring...and summer!! unfortunately, the winter here lasts FOREVER..seriously. we got snow in may last year. sick. just another reason why i should move back to boise :) MISS YOU! xoxo

    ReplyDelete