Sunday, January 8, 2012

Pictures...or, lack there of....

Oh my gosh!!! What is wrong with me?!? I've taken less than 30 pictures with my camera in the last 2 1/2 months. No wonder it was so hard to find pictures to put on my Christmas card this year. (Which by the way, I finally sent out last week, if you didn't get one, let me know, I have extras :)

I need to be better about documenting my life with pictures instead of just words. Pictures are SOO much more entertaining. I have pictures of my dogs, some cookies I destroyed, and 2 pictures from snow shoeing. I swear my life is more entertaining than that. Oh, and a few from class, but I'm not sure if I'm actually allowed to post those...



Oh, one picture from Christmas time...that's the only one, my ornament tree, none from Christmas day...nothing...ohhh how sad!


Those are cookies, sorta, they were supposed to be. Rachel and I sent that picture to my mom saying, "See? You taught us everything we know" hahaha, I love it!

Getting ready to leave...

And, Anthony's great grandpa's cake.

And....that's it. (I didn't put in my puppy pictures because they are all the same picture of me holding them, and they it's on my Facebook).

There you have it, I'm officially the worst person for entertaining pictures. Ugh, I'm really going to have to try harder!

No comments:

Post a Comment