Saturday, September 29, 2012

Dear Pea

Hello Little Pea, We go to the doctor on Tuesday. It took long enough to get an appointment! I'm so excited to see the hospital where you will be born and all the other fun things we have in store. You are still making mommy very, very sick. I wake up every morning and hurl, at least once, and the last couple days, it's been either before or after every meal. I'm trying to keep food down for you, but for some reason, we don't agree. I hope I start feeling better soon and you and I can get along MUCH better! I wasn't liking meat at all, but now it doesn't seem to matter what I eat, if anything, it will come back up. Little Pea, please be healthy, I'm doing what I can to give you everything. You have a brain now, and grew 3 times in size this week. I will get to see you for the first time soon. That makes me very, very happy. I love you. Love - Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment