Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baby Peach

Well...if I don't write this soon you won't be a peach/tangerine anymore. Last Wednesday I was very freaked out by the up all night throwing up we went through. I was incredibly worried something was wrong. As much as I hated it, I was glad when I finally spiked a fever. At least then I knew it was just the flu. The doctor finally prescribed an anti-nausea medication and I haven't been sick since then. We also had a fun adventure clothes shopping. Maternity clothes are quite expensive (or horribly ugly). Daddy and I are going out again tonight to find more fun things. You have a crib sitting in our garage :) I'm so excited to get your room cleaned out and start putting things together. I love you baby. You're growing so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment