Saturday, January 19, 2013

Dear Mango

Yup, I agree with Jen, you sound smaller than when you were a carrot/banana...

You can't get be getting smaller, that's not how it works.  I just imagine you as a ball the size of a mango, all curled up.  Yea, we'll go with that.

You're almost a pound and you are SOOO active! I love it!  We went to the doctor yesterday and had a great appointment.  I spent a lot of time talking to Nurse Julie about the last couple of months.  She's so happy to hear things are going so much better.  She also reaffirmed me that I'll like any of the delivery doctors we get.  They just always seem to be in such a big hurry.  But she promised me it will all be ok on delivery day.  She also said that we get to see her from now until delivery day.  She's our go-to gal.  She's so amazing and makes me feel important and validated in my feelings.  She was also there on that very very scary day and made the light at the end of the tunnel very bright.  She's there to look after me, and you, and make sure we have all the right people keeping track of us :) Ok, enough about Julie.

Well...A parent jinxed us this week.  She asked how I'd been staying so healthy and I went into this long explanation about how I'm not a germ-a-phobe and I've just been taking my prenatals and staying healthy.  The next night I felt that tickle in the back of my throat and could barely sleep that night because that tickle turned into a full blown sore throat.  I'm now having so much fun with congestion in my head and ears.  Luckily, I'm feeling a little better today, and it's a 3 day weekend.  I should be back in full swing by Tuesday (pre-evaluation day).

Well, daddy and I are cleaning the house today and going to shop for some bedding for you.  Hopefully then I can pick a paint color to paint your room.  It's going to be darling!  Love you Honey!  You make me smile every time I picture your cute little feet, that precious portfolio, and the thought of you in my arms.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment