Sunday, January 27, 2013

Baby Grapefruit

Our foods are getting more and more bizarre.  One app says corn, one says grapefruit.  I swear you're getting smaller.  BUT, you're over a pound and just about a foot long from head to toe.  I feel you move ALL the time and you make me smile (unless I'm trying to sleep).  You kill me at night when you're awake and I'm trying to get comfortable.  Most nights we do just fine :)

We went in for a prenatal massage yesterday, it was divine!  Except the lady kept wanting to talk.  I wanted to sleep.  I came home and felt like jello, I just wanted to crash.  We have another one that I'm planning on using sometimes in April :)

I'm getting sick...less, I think.  It's been the coldest winter EVER!  We had 3 days above freezing for a month.  It's finally getting warmer, which is nice.  It's so weird to not be cold.  Ok, 3 degrees was chilly, I'll admit that, but the 30's feel pretty darn good!

Nothing too exciting this week.  My cravings for juice are less, but fruit is still amazing!  I'm not really craving much right now.  I've gained about 14 pounds and I'm visually pregnant :) you're pretty darn cute!  And I must admit, you've been pretty kind to me as well.  I haven't blown up like a balloon...yet.

Love you sweet daughter of mine!

oh - one last crazy detail.  Your lungs are developed enough to be able to live outside me with a machine in the NICU.  I thought that was crazy!  If you were born, you could live :)  It's frightening to think about, BUT at the same time, there's more piece of mind with that as well.

Until next week!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment