Wednesday, January 22, 2014

8 Months and Growing!!

Avery,

Oh my Heavens!!! Please stop growing!  We officially go into the doctor next month, but just as a guess...I'm assuming you weigh around 16 pounds.  You're still very little for your age, but you've turned into quite the chunk.  You love to listen to yourself make noises.  All sorts of noises.  You like to spit and slobber.

You.....as I typed this....you just rolled to your stomach for the first time, ever...

You're laying on the ground hoping I'll pick you up, but I think it's ok for you to play with your toys.  Apparently, you CAN roll (WE KNEW IT!!!!) just kept us guessing.  Uh oh, my baby is one step closer to being mobile.

Well, that changed my whole post!!!! You, can roll.  As of 2 min ago.

You have one little tooth growing in and you HATE it.  But, I'm happy to start feeding you semi solid food you can CHEW - ok, you're crying harder, I guess I'll come back to this later.

All better.

Things you are fond of:

Greek Yogurt (and my new best friend)  It's hard to give you enough protein since you don't CHEW anything.
Ties on sweatshirts
Baths (water in general)
Wind (which is funny because you used to HATE the wind)
You mobile from Aunt Caroline and Uncle Duane
Standing!!! (you'll walk before you ever crawl silly girl)
Dancing :) on your own or with someone
 (you just rolled to your stomach again)
Singing - or when someone sings to you.
Apparently rolling (who knew)

I think you're going to be so much happier now that you can move to the things you want to grab.

You are the best eater.  You eat anything I put in front of you.  Sweet potatoes, apples, peaches, pears, spinach, yogurt, any combo of that and more.

Being 8 months old must be exhausting, because you sure sleep a lot.  Like....somewhere between 9-13 hours a night.  And you still take 2 hour naps during the day.  It helps everyone get the rest they need.

Well.  I'm way more excited about playing with you right now instead of typing, so this post is going to have very few pictures.  ( I didn't check this at all for spelling, get over it, I want to play with my daughter!)


I love you with all my heart, every day even more!!!

Momma



No comments:

Post a Comment