Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bistro

As soon as we picked this floor plan for our house I loved the fact it had a big front porch. I imagined all these wonderful things to put on the front porch. But what I loved the most was a cute little bistro table and chairs. The little black ones with the high table. Searching and searching for the perfect set was not as easy as I thought it would be. Mostly because I'm cheap... I didn't want to spend $200 on a cute furniture set that I figured was more for looks than use.


We shopped around and stumbled into World Market. There is was...so cute and perfect.


The newest addition to our home is a very nice little bistro table, chairs that almost match, and some cute cushions we bought on sale at Target.

What makes me laugh, is that since we've had them, we sit out on our front patio every night watching the neighbors and talking about our day.
It looks so much better when the sun is out...

No comments:

Post a Comment