Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Post


Welcome to our blog. I hope that as this summer continues I feel motivated to keep up with this.

A little about us:

Anthony and I were married almost 2 years ago: June 28, 2008. We went to Puerto Vallarta on our honeymoon and we can't wait to go again.





We lived in an apartment for a year, lived with Anthony's parents for almost 4 months while our house was being built, and on November 20th 2009...we moved into our BEAUTIFUL new home!





Our spring consisted of landscaping. I didn't know what yard work was before this adventure! We helped put in our sprinkler system. We did our own fence (with help from both our families) and we FINALLY put in the lawn. It pretty much an insane April.


While I was at work - everyone else came to chip in to get this done!

Rob and Mike


Anthony and Rob

Pre-drilling fence slats

Oh, the joys of being a homeowner. As I end this first post, I would like to thank everyone who came and put in their time on our yard, we really couldn't have done it without you!


All our hard work paid off. Green grass and a beautiful fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment