Monday, July 12, 2010

Can I just be a kid again...?

Before people starting denting my car....


So, more complaining...

About a month ago I was driving down I84 headed to work, when I hear this POP! I look and I have a nasty rock chip in my windshield. I'm annoyed, but no big deal, I can fix that :)

In that same week I'm working down town and I come out of work in the rain and see that my bumper is white (on my navy car, not cool). Someone backed into my car and I know have a cracked bumper. Annoyed, but whatever I can deal.

Anthony and I fixed the rock chip in the windshield right before we went camping about 3 weeks ago and were so proud of ourselves for actually getting something done.

This is the fun part. This week I'm driving to work and notice the rock chip has split all the way down to the bottom on the windshield and is working it's way up. We call the company that fixed it and they will give us a credit of the repair to a new windshield. The insurance company is cool enough NOT to pay for it this time. So, I'm looking at a $250 bill for a new windshield. The worst part of the whole story, is that in 2 weeks the car has it's first dents and they were completely out of my control.

UUUUG!

What did we decide to do? At this point...nothing... We're going to deal with the broken windshield until we have money, we can find a lower price, or until we have to fix it.

Yea, right about now, I'd like to have the issues of a 7 year old in the middle of summer. I'm bored and I think I want to go back to school, because I don't want to clean my room. Yea, wish that was my problem :) Let's go back in time a few years and just be kids again.

No comments:

Post a Comment