Friday, July 2, 2010

Vacation

As I sit here at work I realize...I'm bored, which means I should post right?

Well, first. Anthony and I had a great week at Stanley with my parents and some friends of theirs. For our Anniversary we floated down a lazy river in the Kayak and I steered Anthony to all the good fishing holes :) He caught a few fish. I got a tan.

That night we had dutch oven lasagna made by my fabulous parents and a wonderful apple cake, with candles! It was quite amazing haha.

So, I had a whole week off, had to come back to work for a day and have the long weekend off ahead of me. We are planning on enjoying our 4th with some friends I made at Owyhee. 2 more weeks of work then it's off the the Coast. Then...finish the summer off with 2 more weeks of work. I'm outta here after that, no more cleaners for me! No matter what kind of job limbo I may be in....no more cleaners....

Until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment