Saturday, July 31, 2010

Vacation!

I was going to wait until I had all the coast pictures before posting this, but I'm getting impatient.


The first day it was foggy until we passed over Neahkahnie Mountain, then the sun was out. So, before even being at camp, we jumped out of the car for our first photo shoot :)





Day 2 - hike up Neahkahnie Mountain

Day 3 - CRABBING!!!!
Before we left, it wasn't very warm...



Anthony and David throwing out the small crabs



I had fun playing with the tiny ones. I needed some entertainment.



MacKenzie really didn't like it at first...






Almost finished.





We caught 5 all together. But Jeffery and Vincent were by far the biggest.
Yes, we named them all.

Still day 3...

We went to Short Sands and took pictures in front of the waterfall.
These pictures are about 20 min after we started, I was getting bored of normal smiling.



As cute at this picture is...it's really awkward to hold a kiss while people are taking your picture.

Day 5
Octopus Tree!


Day....I don't know what day we're on anymore...
Tillamook!
Not only do they have a cow to stick your head in....but delicious ice cream too!




On top of Neahkahnie Mountain again. This is the bay where we stay almost every year.
We had a great trip. The weather turned out ok. The last 2 days were the best, the sun finally came out.
There are pictures somewhere proving I DID get in the water, but only shortly. I know Oregon has cold water, but it was exceptionally cold this year. I showed Anthony how to body board correctly haha. At least that's my excuse for being out there. Until next year.....


























No comments:

Post a Comment