Sunday, January 23, 2011

Project number...? I've lost count.

I'm happy to say, we did not take on this project ourselves. We had our tile done for us. The employees of Nampa Floors did an awesome job creating exactly what I wanted.
"Picture Frame" behind the stove. (day 2)

Before it was sealed. (day 4)


All finished! It looks amazing with the blue counter tops.
Now we just need to finished a few touch-ups on the baseboards and we'll be DONE! Let's be honest, I'm never done. I have a long list of painting, creating new wall hangings, remodeling OUR bathroom and so on. But...the majority of crazy big projects are complete and I can finally be downstairs and feel like it's a home again, not a huge remodel project that never ends.
I would NEVER wish flooding upon anyone, but it's all worked out for us in the end. I just wish it didn't take 5 months.

1 comment: