Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spontaneous

Anthony and I were headed to Horseshoe Bend to go watch his cousin play basket ball when I got a phone call from my brother. David was asking about our weekend and how our week went, normal conversation. We were discussing our 3 day weekend and not having much going on. Our kitchen is ripped up because we are having our back splash installed, and I was not looking forward to eating cold food or eating out all weekend. As the conversation progressed, David said we should have come visited him this weekend because the weather was really nice and none of us had plans.

Well, it only took about 5 min to turn around and start packing. We headed out about 1/2 an hour later and we have now been in Tri-Cities for almost 20 hours :) But, I have to admit, we have not had the best weather, but it did NOT rain this morning when we went out to play disc golf!

More to follow when we're home...with pictures! Yay spontaneity!

No comments:

Post a Comment