Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby Chinese Cabbage/Butternut Squash

Ok - another busy week means I'm combining two weeks.  I'm sad to tell you that your great great grandmother passed last week and we went to her funeral on Monday.  At her funeral, your Grandma  Clark got to feel you kick her for the first time.  Grandma Trail was a wonderful woman who loved children, and especially loved girls.  She would have adored you so much!  She was an amazing cook, an amazing gardener, and volunteered all her extra time with all sorts of organizations. 

28.5 weeks - headed to grandma's funeral
We are 29 weeks along.  You are over 15 inches long and 2.5 pounds.  Most day you feel soooo much heavier than that.  When I stand up, it's like having a bowling ball dropped down on me.  I still love fruit and ice cream.  If I get a hold of chips, I'm a pretty happy girl too.  You are so active and kick all the time.  Many of the kids in class have felt those sweet kicks.  They think you're pretty spectacular too :)

It's been very frustrating being sick again.  We have the flu again, luckily, not nearly has nasty this time.  But I think it's going to hang around a lot longer.  I really wish we could feel better, and even more than that...sleep.  I'm soooo tired of not being able to sleep.  Being rested would feel amazing!

It's late and time for bed.  Hopefully we'll get some sleep tonight.

I love you Baby Bear!

Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment