Saturday, March 9, 2013

Cabbage

Too bad our foods are getting more and more...lame.

Ok Baby Bear, you're almost 3 pounds and it's so strange to think about the fact that you'll probably grow 3 times the size you are now in the next 10 weeks.  Yes, darling, 10 more weeks.

Daddy said to me the other day "I can't wait to hold her in my arms".  It made me happy to think of Daddy holding you, talking to you, and loving you.  Last week he laid his head on my tummy and heard your beating heart.  It does make me sad though, that he doesn't get to feel you every day the way I do.  When we were at the doctor last week, Julie to me that your back is to my back and you're sitting up and down.  It's very hard to hear your beating heart now.  You've moved into a strange position that it feels like you're trying to stand up inside of me.  I can't feel you kick on the outside anymore, just push down on me.  This morning you were up in my ribs again though.  Every couple days, you're all moved around :)

Standing up is like having a bowling ball dropped on my pelvis.  You're getting so big!

Last weekend Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Mikey came over to help around the house.  You're gorgeous room is almost painted (thanks to Grandma), I don't have to bend over to do laundry anymore, thanks to Daddy, Grandpa, and Uncle Mike (but lucky  me...my dryer died).

You're coming into such a great family!  We already love you dearly!!!

You'll be here so soon :) I can't wait!!!

Love you Baby Girl!

Love, Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment