Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Jicama

Or...as I told Jen Ji-caca.  You daughter, are a very ugly food this week.  But, I'm sure you're still adorable!

We made it to the Grand Canyon - We enjoyed the sleep!  I have been the driver since arriving to Phoenix, but I'll get more into that in a bit.
You, Daddy and I standing at Glenn Canyon before the BIG canyon.  I love that I love my "bum" and Daddy's says 2...he must love him bum too :)
 I decided you might want to be born at the Grand Canyon. So, I stood on the sign and tried to birth you.  It didn't really work - thank goodness!  You need to stay in there a little bit longer.

I love feeling you move around.  Sometimes you flip over and over and it makes me crazy to think you're so squished in there!  I met a really nice lady today at the Spring Training Team Shop that thinks you're pretty great too.  You're such a sweet girl, I can't wait the next 7 week (I have no idea how I'm supposed to stretch 7 weeks more), to have you here, in my arms. 

The beginning of our trip was a little sad because Daddy got very, very sick.  He gave the driving over to me from going to the Grand Canyon to Phoenix.  Since then, he's still been sick.  He stayed in bed the first 2 days we were here in Arizona.  I feel so sad that he's been cooped up on the hotel room and not out enjoying this beautiful sun.  He's starting to feel better, and came to join us today in our baseball adventures.  Our trip has been amazing so far!  You're quite large, and I love that you'll be here soon.  Also!!!!!! Your floors are done in your room as of today!!! We'll be able to put the crib together as soon as we get home! YAY!!!

Until next time Baby Girl!

I love you!
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment