Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Pineapple

Baby Girl!!!!! I have no idea where the last week went! I can't believe it's Wednesday already and I'm behind a week on my posts.  Well, even though you're not a pineapple anymore, I'm going to still write this post to you.

I know for one thing, we were VERY busy last week!  We had a great time in Arizona.  I learned a few things.  First, I never want a summer baby.  88 degrees was plenty warm enough for the both of us.  And with that, came a very nasty day.  I woke up in the morning with a fever trying to convince myself that it was just a sunburn from the day before.  Yea...right...

Well, we went to the Mariner's game and bought the "all you can eat" tickets.  I have a hamburger, soda and water.  I was keeping myself hydrated and staying out of the sun.  But, I couldn't sit in the shade, so I went out on the grass to sit with Daddy.  The sun hit me hard.  I laid my head down on your daddy's lap and started to cough, that cough turned into a gag, which turned into Mommy throwing up on Daddy.  Luckily, you have the most wonderful dad in the whole world, because even though he's having to clean himself and the grass up, he's still worried about me and you.  The awful thing about being pregnant (and this far along) is that I can't control all my bodily functions.  Your daddy took me to the bathroom and I lost it...I'm wanting to apologize profusely to the person in the stall next to me.  After heaving everything I'd eaten, and having my pretty dress bring wet with the puddle that's ran down my leg, I'm a complete mess.  Once again...you have a very, very kind dad.  He took me back to the hotel and didn't see me as gross as I saw myself at that point.  He's amazing.  No one could ever love me the way he does.  You're such a lucky little girl.

Moving on!!!! The rest of the trip was fantastic.  Swimming is an amazing thing when you're pregnant and I wish I would have taken advantage of it more.  I also don't want to sit in a car for 11 hours for a very, very long time.  That's a long time to have to not be able to move around, and my tailbone agrees.

You're almost 5 pounds and getting very squished inside me.  You still move around quite a bit and I can feel all your hard parts push out of my tummy, like your little feet and bum.  I dream about you almost every night.  I've given you names of my cousins, you're talked the first day you came home, I only spent 2 hours in the hospital with you after I "coughed" you out, and even you Uncle David dreamed you were a ferret. We're all so excited for you to get here so we can know you're name and see your gorgeous face!

I love you Baby Bear!

Your nursery looks AMAZING!!!! and is almost done.  We have a baby shower this weekend.

oh, and finally, you still love chocolate milk :)

With all my heart and soul, I give you everything I have!!!
I love you!
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment