Sunday, April 28, 2013

Swiss Chard?????

I've tried not to complain recently about my pregnancy.  I miss the feeling that I had about a month ago when I wasn't quite so heavy, quite so big, and quite so sick.  I KNOW that I will miss the feeling of you kicking and rolling around inside of me once you're here, but right now, it's making me ill.  I do hope that once you're here, in the world, I will forget a lot about the sick, and heavy, and ickyness that came with being pregnant with you.  I hope that I will look past all that and say, of course I want to give you a little brother or sister.  I truly have every intention of that.  But right now, as you roll your legs and butt inside of me, and I can't keep ANYTHING down, it seems strange to want to do this all again.

I know you'll be worth it though :)

I've said that from the beginning (well, almost the beginning).

As long as you're healthy, I don't care what I go through.  I told Daddy this morning that I don't actually remember what it feels like to not be pregnant.  I don't remember what "normal" feels like.  What it feels like to feel good, all the time. 

Well, there, my complaining is almost over.  Back on track with the more important things...

I have little cravings right now, because I can't digest anything.  I've lost 5 pounds in the last 2 days.  Fruit is still amazing, chocolate milk is yummy if I can keep it down.  Coffee makes the acid come back up... Ice cream and I didn't get along very well last night.  Wow, this is pathetic.  You're craving nothing.  Maybe it's time to come out :)  Your nursery is ready, your clothes are all washed, folded and hung.  Your Aunt Kassie bought you some super cute clothes yesterday for when you get a little older.  Your cradle next to our bed is all clean and ready for you.  The car seat will be installed this afternoon.  I have diapers ready to open (I don't know how big you are...) and put in your changing table.  Daddy and I are ready for you to be here. 

I guess I'm supposed to ask  you to wait a few days, so that your grandparents will be back in town.  So...Next weekend works great for us :)

You're due in 17 days.  You are the longest I've ever waited for.  You've been worth every second of waiting.  I love you already.  Get strong, be healthy, and come when you're ready!  Just know, we're ready for you!

I love you always,
Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment