Sunday, March 17, 2013

Melon

Well Roger - this week is for you...
My first app says she's 4 navel oranges, one app says she's a bunch of asparagus, and the last?!?!? A small melon :)

I had to tell my nurse this week that I "wasn't" driving to Arizona this week.  She told me last month that she didn't want to know we were driving.  I promised to stay hydrated and get out and walk at every stop.  This week has been pretty typical.  Dr. appointment, movement, crazy kids, and it's almost Spring Break! 

I'm feeling quite large and "in charge".  I had 4 random people this week ask when I was due.  It made me happy that people actually can TELL I'm having a baby.  Mom, Rachel and I went stroller shopping today.  It was the most fun I've had shopping in a long time :)  Rachel felt the need to run with all the strollers because we looked mostly at "jogging" strollers.  All I cared about was the all-terrain. And happily, our car seat will fill in it too (at least it should, "we" have to set it up first). 

I was feeling motivated yesterday morning and finished the trim in the nursery, except for the purple down the sides.  I guess I should get that finished this week so we can get the hardwood started next week.  I pray this all works out!

Just for fun - here is Appa with his bestest friend Mackey

No comments:

Post a Comment