Saturday, March 9, 2013

Betsy - this is for you

ok - ok - I'm a little behind!!!

the rules are:

1. Post 11 random things about myself. 


2. Answer the 11 questions my nominator asked me. 
3. Create 11 questions for my own nominees.
4. Nominate 11 different bloggers with fewer than 200 followers.
5. Notify them and hope they play along.

11 random things about me:

1 - I love my job teaching kids - sometimes I'd be happy teaching older kids.
2 - I think my family is the best in the whole world.
3 - I'm addicted to ice cream right now (and usually, but mostly now, while I'm preggo).
4 - I'm suuuuuuper excited to be a mom.
5 - I'm suuuuuuuper behind on getting my baby stuff ready.
6 - I know more about Halo than I should.
7 - I dream about drinking alcohol, probably because I can't.
8 - I love shopping for new clothes, anywhere, as long as it's a good deal.
9 - I can't wait for yard saling to begin again...especially with this new darling coming along.
10 - I have amazing friends who care for me an insane amount!
11 - I'm a HUGE procrastinator....huge...never marry a procrastinator when you procrastinate...

11 questions my nominator asked:


1. if you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would you? Italy
2. what is the first thing you notice about another person? Facial features
3. what is a quality you wished you possessed? motivation to finish projects I've started
4. if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? potatoes!!!! I can fix them a billion different ways
5. if you had to pick only flossing your teeth for the rest of your life or brushing your teeth, which would you pick? brushing...for sure
6. what is your dream job? I'm living it.  I love my kids!!!!
7. are you a morning person or a night owl? uhhh right now...neither.  I love sleep - but probably a night owl
8. what do you do to relax? take a bath and/or drink coffee.  Cooking can be relaxing too.
9. if you had a million dollars to spend on someone else, who would you spend it on and what would you buy? Only one person?!?!?!?! Is is selfish to pick my husband?  I would want to pay off all his student loans and make sure his (our) babies are set up for life, financially stable.
10. what is something you wish you were better at? art - especially teaching in an arts school.
11. what is your favorite thing about yourself? my laid-backness.  I'm pretty darn easy going (for the most part)


ok - too lazy to finish....fail!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment