Wednesday, June 15, 2011

PLEASE SOMEONE PLEASE!!!




Ok - I can't stand it anymore - I'm posting this in deperate hope to save this puppy's life...


Yesterday afternoon I left my house and saw this puppy wandering the neighborhood. Later that evening, Anthony and I left the house and he was still there. When we got home we took him some water and put him in our backyard because apparently it's ok to leave dogs on the side of the road.


Anthony took him into a vet this morning to see if he had a chip to scan, no luck. I posted him lost on craigslist, no luck. I know I need to call the city and have them come pick him up, but I'm afriad their going to put him down. I'm fairly positive he's mostly pitbull. The vet said pitt/lab mix, maybe.


He's soooo sweet! He loves to play, he sits, his listens (sorta...he's a puppy). And so...if anyone, ANYONE wants him, please come get him. We can't keep him. We're not ready for a dog in our crazy life.

yes, I'm aware how happy Anthony looks with this dog....but we can NOT keep him...

No comments:

Post a Comment