Saturday, June 4, 2011

You know you're an elementary school teacher when....

I woke up this morning and had to tell Anthony how I MUST be an elementary school teacher. My dream last night consisted of a bus tour. It was with me, Anthony, family, friends...and a bunch of old people I didn't know. We were touring space. I remember getting off the bus and being like "hey, we just visited Neptune. Where did you just come from?" And we all took a pit stop on Jupiter, there were porta potties...no worries. Oh, and I believe Sirus came too.

I would just like to say...all the other planets look very similar to Earth, except due to the atmosphere you see differently on all the planets. Thanks to the Magic School Bus, we didn't even need to wear space suits.

Yup...I teach 2nd grade...

No comments:

Post a Comment