Saturday, December 29, 2012

Advice...

Hi Sweetheart,

This is a post based on nothing else besides good advice I feel you need.  Now, I'm aware this comes in NO handy to you until you have a job of your own (I'm being a little proactive).  So, your mommy and daddy did a great thing when they got married and registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond.  I have since then busted a blender (didn't put the seal in), pulled a broken plate out of the dishwasher, dropped a mug on the counter (which ended up with me getting stitches), had a scale that didn't read right, and more recently, I burned up my coffee grinder and put my salad bowl in the dishwasher too tight busted it.  They returned every single item.  No questions asked.  They have the best customer service of any place I've ever been.  They are so amazing with returns with or without receipts.  That's my little plug for the store and my advice to you is...if you can, ever, buy from BBandB because you have a lifetime guarantee on EVERYTHING.  It doesn't matter if you pay a little extra, it's worth it (or use a coupon).

There's your mommy advice for the day!

I love you! Always!

Mommy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment