Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dear Baby Onion

Hi Baby,
I'm having a hard time calling you an onion this week...but as your daddy says, that just means your full of layers. A student's parent said that means you'll smell and make my eyes water. I believe at some point or another, both those are true.
I'm so happy to tell you that things are going to get better. Things are already better. I'm so much happier and have so much more optimism. I'm happy to see this belly your making in my tummy. I'm so happy to find out in two weeks if you are a little boy or a little girl. I'm so happy again. And me being happy means a healthier you. I'm going to continue to take care of myself and you. Things will be much, much better.
I love soft serve ice cream. I love spicy food, although it does not love me at all. I love naps. I love sweets. I also love you!
Love, with all my heart,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment