Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hello Sweet Potato

My darling Sweet Potato,
We are at the end of 18 weeks. We go to the doctor in 3 DAYS! I'm so ecstatic I can hardly contain myself! I'm still getting sick every morning, but I'm past the feeling icky all day. I'm still loving spicy and ice cream...YUM. I can't wait for the day I get to feel you inside me.
Daddy and I are so excited to go buy your first outfit. Granted, we are picking out two and having the salesperson wrap up whatever the envelope says. We will get to put that beautiful package under our tree for 3 days. The only present under our tree will be you. The excitement may cause me to go crazy.
One of my girls asked me on Monday if I already had my baby. I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants. Clearly I wasn't showing much that day. Another little girl came up to me today and rubbed my belly saying, you have a baby in there. Yes sweetheart, I do.
I can't even tell you how much better I've felt these last couple of weeks. My only downfall is the panic attacks I get when I'm stressed. I'm not used to my body reacting that way to stressful situations. Chest closing up, heavy breathing and heart pounding. Yes, the doctor will be hearing about this. And hopefully we can adjust some things.
I love you sweetheart, with all my heart, I'm so very excited to see you in 3 days!
Love, Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment